The researchers found that injecting human embryonic stem cells into mice triggered the immune system to attack the stem cells rather than accept them (PNAS Online 2008). Pictured is a coloured scanning electron micrograph of human embryonic stem cells.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for OOH work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire