We asked you to find the words to sum up health minister Ben Bradshaw's disco inferno with Nancy Dell'Olio.
Below is a selection of the entries received via email so far. The rest are here.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you can trump them all or leave your caption here before the Monday 10 November closing date.
1. It’s alright Nancy, Sven and I have a gentleman’s agreement.
2. Health minister Ben Bradshaw strongly denies any allegations he was auditioning for the the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special stating that he was in fact providing physiotherapy to a retired WAG at a Lord Darzi drop-in centre
3. Come on Ben, just one more push!
4. What's ‘let’s get down and dirty’ in Italian?
5. I've got down but how do I get up?
6. Nancy, for god's sake close your knees
7. News just in, health minister Ben Bradshaw was seen here recently squatting after taking a lactulose overdose. DoH staff commented that Ben was about to pass yet another another ‘great idea’ and hoped that the public wouldn't notice that it was just another pile of ...
8. Practising bass commissioning
9. I really need to reduce the proctology waiting list.
10. 'and that, my dear, is how we'll be doing colonscopies in our new polyclinics'
11. 'Wow, that's not a Brazilian down there it's an Amazon!'