They found that the growth factor proepithelin plays a crucial role in metastasis, promoting migration and invasion of bladder cancer cells. They hope the discovery could be used to predict which bladder cancers are likely to spread (Cancer Research. 2006; 66 (14)). Pictured is a coloured scanning electron micrograph of a bladder cancer cell.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)