US research has revealed how the immune system sounds the alarm when the bacterium that causes Legionnaires' disease emerges from its hiding place in sealed vacuoles inside host cells. Experiments in mice showed that a host protein called Birc1e was necessary to direct the immune system to eliminate the infected cell (www.nature.com/ni).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery