Antiretroviral therapy fails to restore depleted immune levels in HIV-positive patients, say US researchers. Intestinal biopsies were performed on 54 volunteers who started HIV treatment. After seven years of treatment, 70 per cent of patients had 60 to 70 per cent of intestinal T cells depleted.(PLoS Medicine online).
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery