Antiretroviral therapy fails to restore depleted immune levels in HIV-positive patients, say US researchers. Intestinal biopsies were performed on 54 volunteers who started HIV treatment. After seven years of treatment, 70 per cent of patients had 60 to 70 per cent of intestinal T cells depleted.(PLoS Medicine online).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover
- Locum GP - Portsmouth - In Hours & Out Of Hours Sessions DRN Group Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Private General Practitioner - Salaried MedicSpot London (Central) or Remote Working
- Long term Locum GP McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire