The best way to reduce insomnia in menopausal women may be to treat their hot flushes, US researchers have found. The study of 982 women found that severity and frequency of hot flushes was a better predictor of insomnia than other factors such as poor health, sleep apnoea, anxiety or depression. Over 80 per cent of women reporting severe hot flushes also suffered from chronic insomnia (Arch Intern Med.2006; 166: 1,262-8).
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)