The questions answered in this fact sheet include:
- What is the epidemiology of prostate cancer?
- Who is at risk of prostate cancer?
- When should I suspect prostate cancer?
- How should I investigate possible prostate cancer?
- Why is there no national screening programme?
- What are the treatment options?
The fact sheet was written by Dr Nicholas Van As, consultant clinical oncologist, urology & GI, The Royal Marsden, and reviewed by Dr Kate Maskell, GP, Frome Valley Medical Centre, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol.
Please note: All our medical education resources are produced in association with sponsors. Copies of these medical education projects are distributed by the sponsor(s) of the publication. By emailing Haymarket Medical Imprint with your request to receive a free educational resource, you agree that Haymarket Medical Media can pass on your details to the sponsor(s). Your details will be used by the sponsor for distribution of the project only. Haymarket can not guarantee you will be sent a copy of the resource as this decision remains with the sponsor(s).