Practical advice and information to help you in your day-to-day role as a GP. For more in-depth advice about practice management and finance, including our GP Fees Database, visit our sister site GP Business.
Latest GP practice
From GP Business
Preparing your PCN for the future
Robert McCartney, a specialist primary healthcare corporate lawyer at Hempsons, suggests how PCNs should prepare now for the changes that could happen in contracts from 2024.
Maximising income from the weight management ES
What the enhanced service involves and tips on how practices can best deliver this and maximise earnings.
Scheme from Brazil helps address health inequalities in London practice
A scheme involving community health and wellbeing workers, which is based on a long-standing health initiative in Brazil, has resulted in a significant uplift in cancer screening, NHS health checks and immunisations in a deprived community in London.
Podcast: How does being a GP in the UK compare with other countries?
Podcast: What does the Hewitt review mean for general practice?
How practice-level appointments data threatens unfair pressure on GPs
Interview: New RCGP chair Kamila Hawthorne on tackling the GP workforce crisis
My GP wife worked herself to death – something needs to change
Practice resources from GP Business
- Salaried GP - High Wycombe up to £11,500 per session MCG Healthcare High Wycombe
- Salaried GP/GP Partnership,Barcelona. Cornwall - £11,000 in + £10,000 relocation package MCG Healthcare Barcelona. Cornwall
- Salaried GP Menlo Park Recruitment Felixstowe, Suffolk
- Salaried or Partner GP Major Recruitment Oxford, Oxfordshire
- General Practitioner and Health Screening Doctor HCA - Healthcare Central London Private Patient Practices & hybrid telemedicine from home