Practical advice and information to help you in your day-to-day role as a GP. For more in-depth advice about practice management and finance, including our GP Fees Database, visit our sister site GP Business.
Latest GP practice
From GP Business
'Wake-up call' for government as NHS and GP satisfaction hit all-time low
Public satisfaction with the NHS has slumped to just 29% - the lowest level ever recorded - according to the British Social Attitudes (BSA) Survey, with GP satisfaction also slipping to a new low.
Vast majority of GPs ready for industrial action, LMC poll suggests
More than three quarters of GPs and practice managers back industrial action - with many ready to deliver emergency services only or shut practices temporarily, according to an LMC poll carried out as the BMA prepares to ballot the profession.
What do new pay transparency rules mean for GPs and practices?
GP Business explains what practices and GPs in England must do to comply with new rules on pay transparency.
How practice-level appointments data threatens unfair pressure on GPs
Interview: New RCGP chair Kamila Hawthorne on tackling the GP workforce crisis
My GP wife worked herself to death – something needs to change
Who is new health and social care secretary Therese Coffey?
From pay to recruitment: what GPs want from the next health and social care secretary
Practice resources from GP Business
- Digital GP | Working from home Livi Homeworking
- Experienced GP with an interest in the menopause Newson Health Limited Central London and South Manchester
- Salaried GP Better Health MCR Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior GP Clinical Research Fellow University of Kent Canterbury, Kent
- Salaried Private GP opportunity in Chelsea Sloane Medical Practice SW1X 9PA, London (Greater)