All Foundation Year 2 doctors who started in August in East Lancashire will undertake placements in general practice.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Long term Locum GP up to £800 + per day in Gosport, Hampshire MCG Healthcare Gosport, Hampshire
- GP Cover for Newly qualified GP Nationwide Apple Watch given!!! Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- GP UCC Overnights London Meddoc Locums London (Greater)
- GP Out of Hours up to £110 / hour - OOH - Portsmouth / Southampton MCG Healthcare Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Remote GP work- £765 per day Pairoo Recruitment Remote (work from home)
- GP Cover in Bolton, Wigan and Warrington In and out of Hours iPad* Meddoc Locums Manchester and Liverpool
- Salaried GP, £12,500 in the Isle of Wight + £10,000 relocation package MCG Healthcare Isle of Wight
- Digital Healthcare GPs Livi England
- Salaried GP Scotland- tier 2 visa available Quarryside Practice Johnstone, Renfrewshire
- Salaried Remote GPs Babylon Health Remote (England)
The MDU's Dr Kathryn Leask considers what GPs should do if a patient presents with...
Liz Truss has affirmed her commitment to resolving the GP pensions crisis but has...
The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has recommended a change...
General practice in England may be delivering as many as double the number of appointments...
The government and policymakers must do more to safeguard doctors and NHS staff from...
In August we’re bringing you some of the best interviews from series one of the podcast....