The issue will be available to download first on Friday afternoon on our award-winning iPad app. Follow us on Twitter (@gponlinenews) to find out exactly when it's available.
Look out for the results of our exclusive survey about whether practices are closing their lists and if they have the staff and premises that they need.
Look out for the latest from BMA deputy chairman Dr Kailash Chand (@KailashChandOBE); and our regular columnists Dr Liam Farrell (@drlfarrell) and Dr Zara Aziz.
Subjects covered include female genital mutilation; meaningful consultations; skin malignancy; dysphagia; managing suicidal patients written by the MDU (@the_MDU); and a clinical review of glaucoma.
Want to learn how to run your practice more efficiently? Have a look at our sister site Medeconomics (@MedeconomicsUK).
Enter our competition to win a Christmas hamper worth £500 from Fortnum and Mason. Our interview is with south east London GP clown Dr David Wheeler and the technology review is of a Jawbone Up 24 fitness tracker.
1. GPs won't control primary care commissioning under new CCG reforms
2. NHS England criticised over plans to replace struggling practices
3. General practice needs reforms to beat crisis, think tank warns
4. QOF achievement slumps as GP crisis takes toll
5. BMA warning over GMC 'duty of candour' advice