|Terms and conditions|
1. Only registered users of GPonline.com may enter and individuals must be either a GP or GP registrar. Please see individual competitions for specific entry requirements.
2. The prize is as stated and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is subject to availability and Haymarket Medical Media may substitute the prize with another of a similar nature and/or comparable value.
3. Employees of Haymarket Media, their families and households may not enter. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All entries must be received by midnight on the day the competition closes. The winner will be the first correct entry to be selected at random, which will be witnessed by an independent observer.
5. If any winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason, or if Haymarket Medical Media has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, Haymarket reserves the right to award that prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Haymarket Medical Media shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
6. Haymarket Medical Media reserves the right to make changes to add to or change these Terms, and all such changes become effective as soon as they are posted.
7. Haymarket Medical Media is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Except as may be required by law, Haymarket Medical Media does not pass your personal data to outside organisations and/or individuals without your express consent.
© Copyright 2009 Haymarket Medical Media Limited. All rights reserved.