Below is a full list of GPonline coverage of the landmark GP Forward View package of support for general practice - news, reaction, interview and analysis from our reporters.
- GP funding to rise £2.4bn a year by 2020/21 in landmark deal
- NHS England rules out crown indemnity for general practice
- Reaction: 'Most significant announcement for GPs since the 1960s'
- £206m plan to hit 5,000-GP recruitment target
- £500m recurrent funding will support seven-day access roll out
- NHS England must do more to save general practice, GPs warn
- Will the GP Forward View rescue general practice, asks GPonline editor Emma Bower
- How GPs reacted to the GP Forward View plans
- NHS England's plans are no panacea for general practice, says Resilient GP co-founder Dr Stephanie De Giorgio