The following important questions are answered by Dr Beryl Oppenheim, director of infection prevention and control, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust:
- What is MRSA?
- Are there different types of MRSA?
- How common is MRSA?
- What is the difference between carriage and infection?
- What is being done to reduce the incidence of MRSA?
- What treatment is available for MRSA carriage?
- What treatments are available for MRSA infection?
- What can I do to prevent the spread of MRSA?
Please note: All our medical education resources are produced in association with sponsors. Copies of these medical education projects are distributed by the sponsor(s) of the publication. By emailing Haymarket Medical Imprint with your request to receive a free educational resource, you agree that Haymarket Medical Media can pass on your details to the sponsor(s). Your details will be used by the sponsor for distribution of the project only. Haymarket can not guarantee you will be sent a copy of the resource as this decision remains with the sponsor(s).