The following questions are answered:
- How do I become a GPSI in obesity?
- Is there any training available for people with an interest in obesity?
- How do I set up a weight management clinic?
- How do I identify the location of the waist?
- How long should I continue to prescribe weight-loss drugs once a patient has achieved a BMI of less than 30?
- Should I prescribe metformin for patients who are at risk of developing type-2 diabetes?
- When treating a hypothyroid patient, am I fighting a losing battle?
- How do I best refer patients to a weight-loss clinic?
- What should I do when national guidelines for referral conflict with local ones?
- Can weight-management clinics really help the public-doctor relationship?
Please note: All our medical education resources are produced in association with sponsors. Copies of these medical education projects are distributed by the sponsor(s) of the publication. By emailing Haymarket Medical Imprint with your request to receive a free educational resource, you agree that Haymarket Medical Media can pass on your details to the sponsor(s). Your details will be used by the sponsor for distribution of the project only. Haymarket can not guarantee you will be sent a copy of the resource as this decision remains with the sponsor(s).