The future of the GP contract and the partnership model in England looks set to dominate this year's England LMCs conference.
LMCs will call on the BMA to negotiate a 'wholesale new GMS contract', warning that core funding for general practice has now been eroded to a level that is 'unsustainable and unsafe'. The GPC will also face calls to deliver contract changes that will 'reduce the inherent risks in the current partnership model'.
- Outraged LMCs demand new funding for state indemnity deal
- Capita should be stripped of PCSE contract 'immediately', say LMCs
- GPs on collision course with NHS England over multi-year contract
- LMCs demand 'limited liability' GP partnership model
- GPs back partnership model as 'only option' for primary care
- GPs demand out-of-area rules are scrapped and slam Hancock over GP at Hand
- NHS funding hike must bring permanent end to GP crisis, warns GPC chair
- Read Dr Richard Vautrey's conference speech in full
- Dr Krishna Kasaraneni: What does Brexit mean for the GP workforce?