Having only a few people in your social network can increase the risk of sleep disturbances suggest Swedish researchers.
Analysis of four databases on the working populations of northern Sweden looked at stress in the workplace and sleep quality. This showed that the risk of difficult sleep is tripled in men if they have few friends to confide in. Among women with few friends the risk was four times greater (Swedish Research Council Online).
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for full access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery