Female genital mutilation: How to report cases of FGM

GPs in England and Wales now have a legal duty to report cases of female genital mutilation (FGM) in girls under 18. The MDU's Dr Michael Devlin provides advice on what this involves.

To continue reading you need to be a registered user or subscriber

Existing users login here

Forgotten Password?

Need help? Email us

Not registered? Sign up now for FREE access to:

  • GP online

Registered GPs also have FREE access to:

  • MIMS online
  • MIMS print*

Sign up now

Want access to MIMS and not a GP?

Subscribe to MIMS today

*Fully qualified GPs based in NHS practices only. All other GPs can access MIMS in print by subscription