Free prescriptions in Wales will encourage dependency on GPs, increase GP workload, be expensive and lead to health tourism. That was the verdict of Welsh LMCs representatives who voted overwhelmingly that free prescriptions should be reconsidered by the Welsh Assembly, which is planning to scrap charges by 2007.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire