Free prescriptions in Wales will encourage dependency on GPs, increase GP workload, be expensive and lead to health tourism. That was the verdict of Welsh LMCs representatives who voted overwhelmingly that free prescriptions should be reconsidered by the Welsh Assembly, which is planning to scrap charges by 2007.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley