Both aerobic and resistance exercise can improve glycaemic control in patients with type-2 diabetes, suggest study findings.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Salaried GP Dr G Singh Sturdee Road Health & Wellbeing Centre LE2 9DB, Leicester
- Salaried GP Job, Leeds Prospect Health Leeds
- Salaried GP Sherbourne Medical Centre Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Salaried GP Role, Burton on Trent Prospect Health Burton-On-Trent
- Salaried GP Role, Oldham Prospect Health Oldham
- Salaried GP Job, Newcastle Prospect Health Newcastle upon Tyne
- Salaried GP Role, Accrington Prospect Health Accrington
- Digital Healthcare GP Livi England
- Salaried GP Better Health MCR Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Private GP The Independent General Practice Cardiff and Newport
BMA leaders have requested an emergency summit with the government to discuss ‘unacceptable...
Tens of millions of pounds in funding from a flagship recruitment scheme set up to...
A man has been charged with assault after four members of staff at a GP surgery in...
General practice in Cornwall is 'on the brink of a crisis' and may not cope this...
GP practices will begin to receive delayed flu vaccine supplies this week after supplier...
GPonline provides an overview of the key guidance relating to coronavirus, including...