Dr Hunter gives a guided tour of the new headquarters as work progresses on the £38m refurbishment ahead of its planned September opening and answers questions including how the possible development of Euston station might affect the RCGP's new base.
- At-risk patients need whooping cough booster jabs, RCGP says
- NHS must reclaim £444m foundation trust surplus, says RCGP
- Deprived areas need urgent boost in GP numbers, RCGP warns
- RCGP draws up plan to make consultations 50% longer
- GP Enterprise Awards 2012 - The Winners
- GP Enterprise Awards 2012: RCGP First5 Award