- Valassi E, Santos A, Yaneva M et al; ERCUSYN Study Group. The European Registry on Cushing's syndrome: 2-year experience. Baseline demographic and clinical characteristics. Eur J Endocrinol 2011; 165(3): 383-92.
- Clayton RN, Raskauskiene D, Reulen RC et al. Mortality and morbidity in Cushing's disease over 50 years in Stoke-on-Trent, UK: audit and meta-analysis of literature. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2011; 96(3): 632-42.
Page 163: ABLE 4. Summary of all studies reporting mortality in CD.
- Guignat L, Bertherat J. The diagnosis of Cushing's syndrome: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline: commentary from a European perspective. Eur J Endocrinol 2010; 163(1): 9-13.
Page 163: Table 1. Diagnosis of Cushing's syndrome: who should be investigated?
Page 164: Table 2. How to investigate for Cushing's syndrome.
- Nieman LK, Biller BM, Findling JW et al. The diagnosis of Cushing's syndrome: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2008; 93(5): 1526-40.
Page 1,528: Table 1. Overlapping conditions and clinical features of Cushing's syndrome.
Page 1,531: Figure 1. Algorithm for testing patients suspected of having Cushing's syndrome.
- Biller BM, Grossman AB, Stewart PM et al. Treatment of adrenocorticotropin-dependent Cushing's syndrome: a consensus statement. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2008; 93(7): 2454-62.
Page 2,455: Criteria for Cure and Remission of ACTH-Dependent Cushing's Syndrome.
- Arnaldi G, Angeli A, Atkinson AB et al. Diagnosis and complications of Cushing's syndrome: a consensus statement. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2003; 88(12): 5593-602.
Page 5,597: Figure 1. Pathways to the diagnosis of CS.
- By Dr Krystallenia Alexandraki, consultant endocrinologist, Barts and The London NHS Trust, and Professor Ashley Grossman, professor of endocrinology, Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism.