All the latest medical education for general practitioners, including clinical reviews, pictorial case studies, case study articles and medical red flags. Read recently published articles or find content by therapeutic area or the RCGP Curriculum. Look out for articles flagged as 'CPD'.Page Title RSS feed
Plan, learn and organise with MIMS Learning
Fever in adults - red flag symptoms
Case study: Relapsing polychondritis
Red flag symptoms: Heavy menstrual bleeding
Meet your learning needs with MIMS Learning membership
Join MIMS Learning for access to over 550 clinical education modules created by experts, covering more than 20 clinical topic areas. All educational content is tailored specifically for GPs' learning needs and includes clinical guideline updates (formerly known as MIMS Learning Essentials) as well as audio and video formats.
Make notes, claim certificates and and export your learning for appraisal with the MIMS Learning CPD organiser linked to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs.
Choose from over 25 pre-prepared learning plans on key clinical topics, and gain priority access to live education places at MIMS Learning Live and webinars.
Registration for the site is free enabling you to browse selected free content, while 12 months' membership costs £129+VAT. Click here to register.
Latest content on MIMS Learning
- Respiratory tract infections - red flag symptoms
- Guidance update: latest GMC guidance on confidentiality
- Prescribing hormonal contraception without a pill-free interval (free audio/slide presentation by Professor John Guillebaud)
- Diagnosis and management of tricky dermatological cases
- Malignant disease - illustrated
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for OOH work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire