Plan, learn and organise with MIMS Learning
Red flag symptoms - Epigastric pain
GP dilemma: An online service issues an unnecessary prescription to my patient
Red flag symptoms: Rectal bleeding
Meet your learning needs with MIMS Learning membership
Join MIMS Learning for access to over 550 clinical education modules created by experts, covering more than 20 clinical topic areas. All educational content is tailored specifically for GPs' learning needs and includes clinical guideline updates (formerly known as MIMS Learning Essentials) as well as audio and video formats.
Make notes, claim certificates and and export your learning for appraisal with the MIMS Learning CPD organiser linked to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs.
Choose from over 25 pre-prepared learning plans on key clinical topics, and gain priority access to live education places at MIMS Learning Live and webinars.
Registration for the site is free enabling you to browse selected free content, while 12 months' membership costs £129+VAT. Click here to register.
Latest content on MIMS Learning
- Respiratory tract infections - red flag symptoms
- Guidance update: latest GMC guidance on confidentiality
- Prescribing hormonal contraception without a pill-free interval (free audio/slide presentation by Professor John Guillebaud)
- Diagnosis and management of tricky dermatological cases
- Malignant disease - illustrated
- Partner and/or Salaried GP Vacancies Donnington Medical Practice Shropshire
- SALARIED GPs AND GP PARTNERSHIPS ACROSS DUDLEY & WALSALL NEED YOU! Locum.co.uk WALSALL, DUDLEY, BIRMINGHAM
- CALLING ALL NEWLY QUALIFIED GPS! EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY! Locum.co.uk East and West Midlands, South East England and London
- OOH WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Doctor Bedworth Health Centre Bedworth, Warwickshire