Clinical case studies for general practitioners, provding a practical approach to managing the common, and not so common, conditions presenting in general practice.Page Title RSS feed
Case study: Relapsing polychondritis
Four presentations of skin conditions
Atypical presentation of diabetes: case study
Case study: Breathlessness on exertion
Dr Louise Newson describes a case of migraine linked with menopause. The case highlights...
The case of an asthma death associated with heroin use.
Clinical diagnosis and treatment options for pitted keratolysis.
A case of upper limb thrombosis, outlining presenting symptoms, risk factors including...
A presentation of acute epigastric pain in a 44-year old female patient, leading...
As GPs become more involved with palliative care, they are dealing with more complex...
A male patient of Asian origin presented with a new, solitary pigmented lesion on...
A case of a 39-year-old man who presented with swelling and pain in his scrotum and...
A case of weakness and hypotension that led to a diagnosis of Addison's disease.
A presentation of clitoral swelling and vaginal discharge at three weeks post-caesarean...
How a drug safety alert helped to identify the cause of tiredness, thirst and feeling...
A case of primary biliary cirrhosis discovered during routine liver function tests,...
A rare case of pancreatic glucagonoma initially presented with symptoms of an intractable...
An unusual presentation of Raynaud's disease.
An apparently minor illness had a serious cause.
- Salaried GP Northfields Surgery Ealing, London (Greater)
- Salaried GP The Lakes Medical Centre Swinton, Manchester
- Salaried GP Role, Aylesbury Area Prospect Health Aylesbury
- New Contract with loads of hours Mon to Sun!!! Calling all Locum GP Doctors, Great reward Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- General Practitioner (Out of Hours / On-Call Team) London Global Practice Central London & Home Based