UK general practice has better disease management and continuing education than health systems in Ireland, Portugal and Spain, according to a recently-retired GP. North-west London GP Dr Gerald Michael (pictured) is driving to all 25 EU capitals to find out more about their general practice. Dr Michael, who is travelling anti-clockwise through Europe, began his tour in Dublin, Ireland, last month. He will be providing GP with regular updates on his progress.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery