All the latest medical education for general practitioners, including clinical reviews, pictorial case studies, case study articles and medical red flags. Read recently published articles or find content by therapeutic area or the RCGP Curriculum. Look out for articles flagged as 'CPD'.Page Title RSS feed
Meet your learning needs with MIMS Learning membership
Join MIMS Learning for access to over 550 clinical education modules created by experts, covering more than 20 clinical topic areas. All educational content is tailored specifically for GPs' learning needs and includes clinical guideline updates (formerly known as MIMS Learning Essentials) as well as audio and video formats.
Make notes, claim certificates and and export your learning for appraisal with the MIMS Learning CPD organiser linked to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs.
Choose from over 25 pre-prepared learning plans on key clinical topics, and gain priority access to live education places at MIMS Learning Live and webinars.
Registration for the site is free enabling you to browse selected free content, while 12 months' membership costs £129+VAT. Click here to register.
Latest content on MIMS Learning
- Respiratory tract infections - red flag symptoms
- Guidance update: latest GMC guidance on confidentiality
- Prescribing hormonal contraception without a pill-free interval (free audio/slide presentation by Professor John Guillebaud)
- Diagnosis and management of tricky dermatological cases
- Malignant disease - illustrated
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Locum Meds are recruiting for GPs for Urgent Care providers based in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Locum Meds Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire