All the latest medical education for general practitioners, including clinical reviews, pictorial case studies, case study articles and medical red flags. Read recently published articles or find content by therapeutic area or the RCGP Curriculum. Look out for articles flagged as 'CPD'.Page Title RSS feed
Plan, learn and organise with MIMS Learning
Abnormal liver function tests: case-based discussion
Postcoital bleeding - red flag symptoms
Lower urinary tract symptoms in men
Meet your learning needs with MIMS Learning membership
Join MIMS Learning for access to over 550 clinical education modules created by experts, covering more than 20 clinical topic areas. All educational content is tailored specifically for GPs' learning needs and includes clinical guideline updates (formerly known as MIMS Learning Essentials) as well as audio and video formats.
Make notes, claim certificates and and export your learning for appraisal with the MIMS Learning CPD organiser linked to the Clarity & RCGP Appraisal Toolkit for GPs.
Choose from over 25 pre-prepared learning plans on key clinical topics, and gain priority access to live education places at MIMS Learning Live and webinars.
Registration for the site is free enabling you to browse selected free content, while 12 months' membership costs £129+VAT. Click here to register.
Latest content on MIMS Learning
- Respiratory tract infections - red flag symptoms
- Guidance update: latest GMC guidance on confidentiality
- Prescribing hormonal contraception without a pill-free interval (free audio/slide presentation by Professor John Guillebaud)
- Diagnosis and management of tricky dermatological cases
- Malignant disease - illustrated
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)