Meet your learning needs with MIMS Learning membership
Join MIMS Learning for access to over 550 clinical education modules created by experts, covering more than 20 clinical topic areas. All educational content is tailored specifically for GPs' learning needs.
MIMS Learning is directly linked to Clarity Appraisals for Doctors and you can supply your reflective notes and certificate from the learning activities through to the Clarity system in just a few simple steps.
Registration for the site is free enabling you to browse selected free content, while 12 months' membership costs £145+VAT. Click here to register.
- Salaried GP Hibaldstow Medical Practice Hibaldstow, Brigg, DN20 9ED
- Assistant Director - Decisions General Medical Council Homebased
- Provision of GMS Contract Services in South Meirionnydd, North Wales Bwrdd Iechyd Prifysgol Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board Tywyn, Gwynedd
- Salaried GP The Mote Medical Practice Mote Medical Practice, St Saviours Road, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 9FL
- Online GP Consulting - Flexible Hours The Online Clinic UK Work From Home