Northumberland GPs have questioned a £5 million DoH campaign to promote hand-washing in North East England, which includes being sent cardboard nurses. Dr Robert Lambourne, pictured with Dr Liz Batley, a partner at the Burnhouse Surgery, Wooler, said this was not 'a worthwhile use of money' when district nurse services had been cut.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire
- SALARIED GP - SOMERSET - 7 SESSIONS McGinley Healthcare Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset