Northumberland GPs have questioned a £5 million DoH campaign to promote hand-washing in North East England, which includes being sent cardboard nurses. Dr Robert Lambourne, pictured with Dr Liz Batley, a partner at the Burnhouse Surgery, Wooler, said this was not 'a worthwhile use of money' when district nurse services had been cut.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery