Dispensing practices that sign up to and achieve all the quality standards in the new dispensary services quality scheme will receive £2.58 for each dispensing patient.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Salaried GP MedMatch Ashford
- Salaried GP MedMatch Thanet
- Salaried GP, March Menlo Park Recruitment March
- Salaried GP, North Bournemouth Menlo Park Recruitment Bournemouth
- Salaried GP, Bognor Regis Menlo Park Recruitment Bognor Regis
- Salaried GP, North Devon Menlo Park Recruitment Barnstaple
- Salaried GP, Street Menlo Park Recruitment Street
- Salaried GP, Canterbury Menlo Park Recruitment Canterbury
- Salaried GP, near Taunton, 8 Sessions, £9250/Session - £10,000/Session MedPro Locums near Taunton
- Partner or Salaried GP Faversham Medical Practice Faversham, Kent
The proportion of NHS GPs trained in the EEA has stabilised after a steady decline...
Senior GPs are divided over calls for appraisal to be halted for the rest of the...
Fears over patients covertly recording consultations have increased among GPs since...
GPonline provides an overview of the key guidance relating to coronavirus, including...
Vaccination of care home residents against COVID-19 will start on 14 December in...
Following the MHRA's approval of Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 jab the government has...