A Greek study has found that high humidity increases the risk of MI, regardless of temperature. The researchers compared MI rates with monthly weather reports in Athens over 2001, and found the rates of MI were highest in June and December. Average humidity was the most important predictor of monthly death rates from MI in the over-70s (Heart Online).
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)