Last week's story 'CKD patients might lose out in patented statin ban' incorrectly stated that after five years' follow-up 11.3 per cent of patients taking atorvastatin had a major cardiovascular event. It should have read 11.3 per cent of patients with CHD and CKD had a major cardiovascular event.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)