Nearly three in 10 infants born with cleft palate are not diagnosed within 24 hours of birth, according to UK data. Out of 344 cleft palate patients, 28 per cent of patients were not diagnosed within the first day, with soft palate and narrow V-shaped clefts most likely to be missed. (Arch dis child 2006; 91: 238-40).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley