Nearly three in 10 infants born with cleft palate are not diagnosed within 24 hours of birth, according to UK data. Out of 344 cleft palate patients, 28 per cent of patients were not diagnosed within the first day, with soft palate and narrow V-shaped clefts most likely to be missed. (Arch dis child 2006; 91: 238-40).
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire