Professional executive committees are unfit for purpose, according to the NHS Alliance. Its report 'The future of strategic clinical leadership in commissioning and primary care' argues that PCTs need new, slimmer, more focused leadership groups, perhaps called the clinical executive. (www.nhsalliance.org/default.asp).
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for OOH work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire