For the study, the researchers identified genetic alterations in the bone marrow of mice that resulted in an overproduction of blood cells. They concluded that the same thing might also be happening in human patients with myeloproliferative syndromes because their diseases are also based in the bone marrow (Cell Online 2007). Pictured is a coloured scanning electron micrograph of cancellous bone tissue. The spaces within the tissue contain bone marrow.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester