For the study, the researchers identified genetic alterations in the bone marrow of mice that resulted in an overproduction of blood cells. They concluded that the same thing might also be happening in human patients with myeloproliferative syndromes because their diseases are also based in the bone marrow (Cell Online 2007). Pictured is a coloured scanning electron micrograph of cancellous bone tissue. The spaces within the tissue contain bone marrow.
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire