Body temperature during the first day following a stroke can be used to predict survival at 30 days. Patients whose temperature was above 37.4 degC were 2.75 times more likely to die. Pictured is an MRI of the brain of a patient following stroke.
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery
- Salaried GP The High Street Surgery Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Civilian Medical Practitioner Ministry of Defence Aldershot, Hampshire