Dr Cyril Nemeth was awarded an MBE in the Queen's birthday honours list. As a lifelong GP and Westminster councillor for 20 years, he was honoured for his contribution to public life. He said: 'Being a councillor is a bit like being a GP, on the side of the constituent or patient.'
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)