Folic acid might reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke by lowering homocysteine levels, say UK experts.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Long term GP Locum, Gosport, Hampshire MCG Healthcare Gosport, Hampshire
- Salaried GP/GP Partner - Plymouth Menlo Park Recruitment Plymouth
- Salaried GP, Royal Wootton Bassett Menlo Park Recruitment Wootton Bassett
- Salaried GP Job with a view to partnership, Salisbury Prospect Health Salisbury
- Salaried GP, Havant Menlo Park Recruitment Havant
- Salaried GP > Partnership- Cannock, Staffordshire. up to £10,250 per session MCG Healthcare Cannock, Staffordshire
- General Practitioner Medical Practice Marylebone London
- General Practitioner/Family Physician Three Rivers Medical, Gisborne, New Zealand Gisborne (East Coast of North Island), New Zealand
- Specialty Doctor Rowans Hospice Charity Waterlooville, Hampshire
- Salaried GP - Private GP Practice - Full Time and Part Time roles Fylde Private GP St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
GPs across the UK are playing a leading role in the largest-ever NHS vaccination...
Around 150,000 more people will be prioritised for COVID-19 vaccination after the...
Dr Peter Mackenzie and Ceylan Simsek from Medical Protection offer some guidance...
GP-led sites could deliver more than 100m doses of COVID-19 vaccine this year under...
Female patients from 166 GP practices in London will be offered HPV home testing...
GP practices could be offered 'additional discretionary payments' to boost vaccine...