Folic acid might reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke by lowering homocysteine levels, say UK experts.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Long term Locum GP up to £800 + per day in Gosport, Hampshire MCG Healthcare Gosport, Hampshire
- GP Cover for Newly qualified GP Nationwide Apple Watch given!!! Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- GP UCC Overnights London Meddoc Locums London (Greater)
- GP Out of Hours up to £110 / hour - OOH - Portsmouth / Southampton MCG Healthcare Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP Major Recruitment Ormskirk
- Remote GP work- £765 per day Pairoo Recruitment Remote (work from home)
- GP Cover in Bolton, Wigan and Warrington In and out of Hours iPad* Meddoc Locums Manchester and Liverpool
- Digital Healthcare GPs Livi England
- Salaried GP Scotland- tier 2 visa available Quarryside Practice Johnstone, Renfrewshire
- Salaried Remote GPs Babylon Health Remote (England)
NHS England has set out plans to recruit an additional 1,000 social prescribing link...
Junior doctors will be balloted over industrial action if the government does not...
NHS 111 systems could be offline until next week following the cyber attack on a...
A new system that will allow patients to register with a GP surgery online is being...
Patient satisfaction with GP services varies widely between PCN and ICS areas across...
During August we’re bringing you some of the best interviews from series one of the...