Folic acid might reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke by lowering homocysteine levels, say UK experts.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Salaried > GP Partnership £11,500 MCG Healthcare Hastings, East Sussex
- Salaried > GP Partnership MCG Healthcare East Sussex
- Salaried GP with view to Partnership, Monk Fryston area Menlo Park Recruitment Monk Fryston area
- 6-8 sessions Salaried GP role with a view to Partnership Prospect Health Leeds
- Salaried GP / GP Partner, Bude area Menlo Park Recruitment Bude
- Salaried GP, Weston-super-Mare Menlo Park Recruitment Weston-Super-Mare
- Salaried GP, West Yeovil Menlo Park Recruitment Yeovil
- Salaried GP, St Helens Menlo Park Recruitment St. Helens
- Partner or Salaried GP Faversham Medical Practice Faversham, Kent
- Salaried Locum General Practitioner Isle of Man Public Service Isle of Man (GB) (IM)
One in three doctors have experienced verbal or physical abuse from patients or patients'...
Health secretary Matt Hancock has ‘overplayed his hand’ by pushing for total use...
Around 9,000 doctors who are due to revalidate between March and July 2021 will have...
NHS England primary care medical director Dr Nikki Kanani has thanked GPs and their...
Nearly half of GPs say patients on their list have come to harm because of delays...
The outsourced test and trace system isn't working, says Dr Simon Hodes. It's time...