Most GP practices operating advanced access schemes still have appointments available for booking in advance, according to research in the British Journal of General Practice. The research says that the advanced access slogan, ‘doing today’s work today’, may have reinforced the perception that appointments could only be made on the day of request. But the survey of 245 practices in England found that this was not the case (BJGP 2006; 56: 918–23).
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover