The content is aimed primarily at senior partners and practice managers, helping them to be individually more effective and make their practices more efficient. But there is also much to learn for GPs and managers at all stages of their careers who want to better understand the complexities of practice management and GP partnerships.
Our aim is to make a subscription to Medeconomics excellent value for money by helping users to maximise practice profits, meet all necessary performance targets and provide the highest quality service to patients.
Contact the editor of Medeconomics: Sarah Wild
- 10% discount with annual direct debit
- Access to NHS and private fees database
- Locum rates
- HR tools and resources
- Essential 'How to articles'
Significant event audit is a formal way of analysing and learning from incidents at your practice, writes the MDU's Dr Sally Old.
What is social prescribing and can it help practices to reduce workload?
Accountant Katie Collin explains what practices need to know about VAT and primary care networks.
Practices in England are required to allow direct booking of appointments from NHS 111 under the new GP contract. Medeconomics explains how this should work.
Download this checklist to help your practice plan its work for the QOF quality improvement domain's end-of-life care module.
Download this checklist to help your practice plan its work for the QOF quality improvement domain's prescribing safety module.
Details of the enhanced service for minor surgery.
A summary of what is involved in the learning disabilities health check scheme ES for England.
MDU medico-legal adviser Dr Ellie Mein provides advice on redacting information from medical records when complying with subject access requests or providing patients with access to their full online records.
- Salaried GP and Maternity Locum Postions Salford Care Centres Manchester, Greater Manchester
- GP Partner Position Thurso & Halkirk Medical Practice Thurso, Highland
- Salaried GP – 2/3 sessions Liphook Village Surgery Liphook, Hampshire
- Part time GP Partner Rotherham Road Medical Centre Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Salaried GP with a view to partnership Radnor House Surgery Ascot, Berkshire