The content is aimed primarily at senior partners and practice managers, helping them to be individually more effective and make their practices more efficient. But there is also much to learn for GPs and managers at all stages of their careers who want to better understand the complexities of practice management and GP partnerships.
Our aim is to make a subscription to Medeconomics excellent value for money by helping users to maximise practice profits, meet all necessary performance targets and provide the highest quality service to patients.
Contact the editor of Medeconomics: Sarah Wild
- 10% discount with annual direct debit
- Access to NHS and private fees database
- Locum rates
- HR tools and resources
- Essential 'How to articles'
Practices receive a rating of outstanding, good, inadequate or requires improvement under the CQC's inspection regime.
The CQC's inspection and rating regime focuses on the quality and safety of services by asking five key questions. From November 2017 the CQC is using an updated framework to assess healthcare services.
The key to ensuring your CQC inspection goes smoothly is thorough preparation. Practice manager Fionnuala O'Donnell pulls together key guidance and provides downloadable checklists and tips to help prepare staff.
10 tips on how to get the best out of your PPG and ensure the process does not involve too much work, plus links to useful resources.
Most practices in England will undergo simpler and less frequent, focused inspections from April 2018, under the CQC's plans to update how it assesses primary care.
GP practices can take some simple steps to identify and support carers on their list.
The results of the the latest Medeconomics Fees Survey have been analysed and added to the GP Fees Database.
Details of the latest updates to the Medeconomics GP Fees Database.
As the NHS heads into the winter, what can practices do to ensure they are prepared for a serious flu outbreak or if there is severe pressure on local services?
- Salaried GP and Maternity Locum Postions Salford Care Centres Manchester, Greater Manchester
- GP Partner Position Thurso & Halkirk Medical Practice Thurso, Highland
- Salaried GP – 2/3 sessions Liphook Village Surgery Liphook, Hampshire
- Part time GP Partner Rotherham Road Medical Centre Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Salaried GP with a view to partnership Radnor House Surgery Ascot, Berkshire