The content is aimed primarily at senior partners and practice managers, helping them to be individually more effective and make their practices more efficient. But there is also much to learn for GPs and managers at all stages of their careers who want to better understand the complexities of practice management and GP partnerships.
Our aim is to make a subscription to Medeconomics excellent value for money by helping users to maximise practice profits, meet all necessary performance targets and provide the highest quality service to patients.
Contact the editor of Medeconomics: Sarah Wild
- 10% discount with annual direct debit
- Access to NHS and private fees database
- Locum rates
- HR tools and resources
- Essential 'How to articles'
With practices' flu vaccination campaigns about to get underway, MDDUS medical adviser Dr Naeem Nazem highlights key risk areas relating to immunisations and steps to mitigate these.
How to stay on top of email without allowing it to take over your working life.
Primary care is under huge pressure and effectively managing your time, and the time of team members, has never been so important.
As practices begin to plan their flu and pneumococcal vaccine campaigns for 2018/19, our checklist, which includes links to guidance promotional material and resources, can help ensure your practice is prepared.
An overview of the GDPR that can be used to brief and update staff.
GP partners and practice staff in England are to receive a 2% pay rise in 2018/19 backdated to April, the Department of Health and Social Care has announced.
The average daily rates charged by locums booking work directly with practices have risen in most parts of the country over the past 12 months.
There are several benefits of providing online access to records, but how can practices increase uptake among their patients?
Information governance specialist Amy Ford answers questions from practices about appointing data protection officers in light of the GDPR.
- Salaried GP and Maternity Locum Postions Salford Care Centres Manchester, Greater Manchester
- GP Partner Position Thurso & Halkirk Medical Practice Thurso, Highland
- Salaried GP – 2/3 sessions Liphook Village Surgery Liphook, Hampshire
- Part time GP Partner Rotherham Road Medical Centre Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Salaried GP with a view to partnership Radnor House Surgery Ascot, Berkshire