The content is aimed primarily at senior partners and practice managers, helping them to be individually more effective and make their practices more efficient. But there is also much to learn for GPs and managers at all stages of their careers who want to better understand the complexities of practice management and GP partnerships.
Our aim is to make a subscription to Medeconomics excellent value for money by helping users to maximise practice profits, meet all necessary performance targets and provide the highest quality service to patients.
Contact the editor of Medeconomics: Sarah Wild
- 10% discount with annual direct debit
- Access to NHS and private fees database
- Locum rates
- HR tools and resources
- Essential 'How to articles'
Accountant Laurence Slavin explains what practices need to do to ensure they are not falling foul of tax laws when it comes to how they pay their locums.
Two separate cases of fraud in GP practices have seen practice managers jailed in the past week for defrauding the surgeries they worked for of nearly £700,000 in one case and almost £600,000 in the other.
The results of the the latest Medeconomics Fees Survey have been added to the GP Fees Database.
Details of the latest updates to the Medeconomics GP Fees Database.
The Medeconomics Database of GP Fees is gathered from official sources, plus our own research among UK GP practices.
It is good practice to repeat risk assessments at least annually. Below is a list of things that you will need to cover.
Practices are required to regularly review their health and safety processes and procedures. Our checklist below can help you do this.
The key document for health and safety is your risk assessment. This downloadable risk assessment template contains key questions and prompts to help you complete it.
What should primary care networks and practices bear in mind when recruiting a social prescribing link worker? Christiana Melam, CEO of the National Association of Link Workers, offers some practical advice.
- Salaried GP and Maternity Locum Postions Salford Care Centres Manchester, Greater Manchester
- GP Partner Position Thurso & Halkirk Medical Practice Thurso, Highland
- Salaried GP – 2/3 sessions Liphook Village Surgery Liphook, Hampshire
- Part time GP Partner Rotherham Road Medical Centre Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Salaried GP with a view to partnership Radnor House Surgery Ascot, Berkshire