A Scarborough GP and his wife plan to cycle 300 miles across Eastern Europe to raise money for Marie Curie Cancer Care. Dr Nigel Fraser (pictured second from left with other fund raisers) will cycle from Vilnius in Lithuania to Warsaw in Poland, as part of an event dubbed the Great 500 Cycle Challenge. Dr Fraser said: 'I wanted to raise money for cancer because the Yorkshire coast is a retirement area and we have a higher-than-average cancer rate.' To sponsor Dr Fraser, email him at: nigel.fraser@gp-B82092.nhs.uk.
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various