- Video: Lansley faces GPs at RCGP conference
- Video: Health secretary's full speech at the RCGP conference 2011
- Video: Lansley answers questions on NHS privatisation
- Video: RCGP chairwoman reacts to Lansley's speech
- Video exclusive: RCGP chairwoman calls for 'revolution' in the NHS
- Click here for all the news from the RCGP Conference
Speaking at this year's RCGP conference in Liverpool health secretary Andrew Lansley explains why patients with second homes are disadvantaged by current GP practice registration rules.
Have you registered with us yet?
Register now to enjoy more articles and free email bulletins