GPonline spoke to Dr Katie Bramall-Stainer about evidence that doctors being investigated by the GMC face a far higher risk of suicide than the general population - a situation she calls a 'silent catastrophe'.
- OH Civilian Medical Practitioner Ministry of Defence Edinburgh, Redford Barracks
- Salaried GP - Manchester (4-8 Sessions) The Poplars Medical Centre Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Salaried GP - Salisbury Millstream Medical Centre Salisbury, Wiltshire
- GP's - Northwick Park UCC Greenbrook Healthcare Northwick Park, London (Greater)
- GP's – Princess Royal University Hospital UCC (Orpington) Greenbrook Healthcare Farnborough, Orpington