Acupuncture is as good as standard treatment for migraine prevention, according to German research. The study of 960 patients who suffered two to six migraine attacks per month found the number of days on which patients suffered migraine was reduced after treatment with acupuncture or standard therapy. It also showed that acupuncture was equally effective when administered to areas of the skin in which no traditional Chinese medicine acupuncture points are found (www.thelancet.com).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various