Researchers compared 152 patients who received a 15-minute infusion of 5mg zoledronic acid with 115 patients who were given daily risedronate. After 20 months, 57 risedronate patients lost their therapeutic response, compared with only three patients given the zoledronic acid (Aclasta) who kept symptoms under control for up to three years. Pictured is a coloured X-ray showing a skull with mottled appearance due to the increased porosity characteristic in Paget's disease.
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide