Register for GPonline
Choose your registration group to gain access to GPonline.
Important information for GPs in the UK
If you are a GP practising in the UK, registering on GPonline allows you to request GP magazine and the MIMS quarterly publication whilst also gaining access to the GP magazine iPad edition, GPonline and MIMS online - all through one single registration. Choose 'GP' from the list below.
CHOOSE YOUR JOB ROLE OR CATEGORY
*Indicates that a subscription to MIMS is required to access the MIMS database (see below)
If you are already registered for GPonline, click here to login and update your details.
RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MIMS DATABASE
Please note that registering provides you with access to thousands of articles within GPonline.com and mims.co.uk, however, as a pharmacist or other healthcare professional, you will need to subscribe to MIMS to access the drugs database. This subscription includes an annual subscription to the quarterly paper copy of MIMS delivered to your door.
If you have already subscribed to MIMS you can activate your subscription by following the link below.
FREE GP MAGAZINE AND MIMS FOR GPs
UK GPs can apply for a free subscription to GP magazine and MIMS quarterly.
If you are a UK GP, follow this link to apply for GP magazine and MIMS quarterly.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PUBLICATIONS
If you are not entitled to free subscriptions to GP magazine or MIMS monthly, or would like to find out about subscribing to our other medical publications, follow this link to find out more:
- Salaried GP Woodland Drive Medical Centre Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Specialist in internal medicine, emergency medicine or general medicine St Helena, South Atlantic St Helena Saint Helena, South Atlantic
- Full Time & / or Part Time Partner & Salaried GP Position Seaford Medical Practice East Sussex
- Partner GP Job, Bexhill-On-Sea Prospect Health Bexhill-On-Sea
- Long Term GP Locum In Stourbridge for 4 sessions per week Locum GP Consultancy Stourbridge, West Midlands