GPs need to be familiar with the appearance of smallpox, according to the Lancet. Because smallpox may be used as a bio-weapon, GPs need to be able to distinguish it from other rash illnesses (Lancet 2006; 367: 425-34).
- GP Position (Interim-Salaried) £11,000 a session (30% more than a ‘traditional’ salaried post) McGinley Central Services South West London
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Chesterfield - up to £10,500 per session + MDU+ NI + Pension- Full/Part Time MedMatch Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Salaried GP, St Helens Giant Recruitment St. Helens
- Salaried GP, Grimsby Giant Recruitment Grimsby
- Salaried GP (with a view to partnership), Scunthorpe Giant Recruitment Scunthorpe