Outward bound adventure activities are better than aerobics or other exercise classes for helping overweight teenagers to lose weight. A US study included 76 overweight teenagers assigned to 16 weeks of cognitive behavioural group treatment plus either adventure therapy or aerobic exercise. The average weight loss was similar in the two groups, but the number maintaining that loss over 10 months was twice as high in the adventure group (International Journal of Obesity 2006; 30: 31-9).
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide