Even universal access to antiretroviral drugs could not control an HIV epidemic, UK researchers have found. They used a mathematical model to compare different ways of improving access in poor countries. Providing drugs to all patients raised infection rates because they lived longer and became sexually active again. Only the addition of safe sex campaigns could cut infection rates (PLoS Med 2006;3:e124).
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various