The Asian community needs to be made aware of its higher risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease, according to a campaign launched in parliament. The DoH-backed campaign calls for education and action among ethnic minority groups. Pictured is Warwickshire GP Dr Susan Laird, measuring the waist of Mota Singh, a campaigner for diabetes awareness among UK Asians.
- Salaried full/part time GP in Derby - System One Medical Staffing Derby, Derbyshire
- GP Locum Required For Sessions In Doncaster Area Medical Staffing Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- Regular Surgery Sessions available in and around Greater Manchester! Medical Staffing Manchester, North West
- GP LOCUM - IPAD Air given per registration** Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP - permanent and maternity cover The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester