Underweight TB patients are at increased risk of relapse if they fail to regain 5 per cent of their body weight during therapy, claim US researchers. Over two years, 7.1 per cent of 857 TB patients relapsed. In underweight patients who failed to regain weight, relapse risk was 18.4 per cent, compared with 10.3 per cent in those who gained weight (Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2006; 174: 344-8).
- Salaried GP Rakaia Medical Centre New Zealand (NZ)
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Come and join a winning team NHS Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group Leicester, Leicestershire
- Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester. Babylon Health Various
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide